Australian National Outlook 2019
.. this report released 18 June, provides a compelling view about Australia’s future.
Australia 2060 .. either
- Worst case .. a slow decline – drifting into the future; economic, investment and education outcomes are all relatively weak. Australia’s economy is increasingly vulnerable to external shocks. Productivity and wage growth remains relatively low.
- Optimally .. reaching our full potential; economic growth remains strong and inclusive, we make use of technology to move productivity for global competitiveness and exports. Quality education provides the skills required for a technology-enabled workforce.
Between now and 2060
THOSE WHO THRIVE:
- are engaged with ideas and opportunities
- curious for change and innovation
- are collaborative
- are solutions-orientated
IN SUMMARY – ARE DEVELOPING THEIR COMMUNITIES – NETWORKS OF TRUST, CULTURE and SUPPORT
** Note – read the full report or summary for other take-aways for business, community, and urban developers too.
- The complete report (92 pages) .. https://business.nab.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/australian-national-outlook-2019-main-report.pdf